Monday, August 31, 2009


Ok, it's been awhile since I've blogged, so just needed to say, "All is well".  It's been a week since Rick and I moved  to "CAMP".  We're learning how to get along (or NOT get along) without easy internet access, no tv, no garbage pick up (got to learn to compost) and just in general, learn a different way of every day living.  Not necessarily BAD, just DIFFERENT.  Change can bring turmoil confusion and even sadness or change can bring GROWTH.  I'm thinking that GROWTH would be much more fun then turmoil - so ---- I'm giving it a hearty TRY.


So, here's a peek at the view out our window --- the Allegheny River...Not too bad - not what we're used to but there's many reasons to be grateful and lots of room to "GROW".

2 comments:

  1. We had so much fun... from hiking to falling~ it was exciting, fun, scary, and we loved it!! Thanks Roxi from your partner Sarah and from my partner Molly and ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so pretty! Just looks so cozy..homey.. I can hear the river..... I know its a lot of change to make it feel like a real home not a vacation home, but hang in there... you'll adjust and soon be seasoned PA folk! .. I'm sure rick will put his little spin on things and have all the gadgets and switches doing cool stuff soon.... that will make it feel so city savey! We cant wait for our next visit there... I dream of it often, you have such a special beautiful place there! Love you both :)

    ReplyDelete