Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FAMILY IS FOREVER

Garage sales, packing, sorting and sorting some more. Big changes for our family as we move from our home of 23 years ! The garage sale taught me that our house has had a lot of Stuff that has just been admired and collected ...the packing has made me realize what "stuff" means something to me and my family, and the sorting, well that's what's taken the longest and has probably been the toughest. Sorting photos that is. Photos that invite me to linger and remember when I should be packing...I LOVE the pictures that have captured moments that we've celebrated with family and friends. I sold some things at the garage sale, I've packed a few boxes already...but the photos keep tugging and I can't put the lid on the boxes just yet, as I keep wanting to just linger awhile longer...and remember all the sweet times....here in our house/home of 23 years.

1 comment: