Monday, August 17, 2009

My Sweet Family


So many reasons to smile and not cry.....our family gathering for the last time at our home to quietly "hear" all the 23 years of memories bouncing thru the house. To laugh at sweet innocent notes written so long ago laced with big red hearts, Dear Santa letters, and stories of church camp adventures. So many reasons to come home and share together and plan together as a family. So many reasons to be grateful for our "neighbors/friends/families who have shared their lives and cared for us .....so many reasons to say "see you again" and never say good-bye.
Chad, Selena, Missy and Jason and Rick....my special reasons . So grateful that we could all be together here just one more time !!!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so adorable... but Mason just didn't cooperate, did he??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mama! I can now post to your account!!! :) WOW! what a great pic. What a great weekend. There are soooo many great memories in that house and sooo many more great ones to come. We are sooo lucky to have such an incredible westlake family :) I like to call them my family of the heart.. which means even more.. we all found and chose each other.
    I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make our time together so specail. Chad and I (mason too) enjoyed every little special moment had this past weekend, yes it was the last time there in the house, but def. not the last time in Westlake.... Westlake is a huge part of who we all are...my short few years there I am so greatful for, so I can only imagine what you all feel! Thanks for all the sharing of the stories... you know I/we will never forget and will cherish ( even if chad gets a little embarrased)! Hugging you and Rick from afar.... and sending our warmest embrace to get you thru tomorrow :) Selena

    ReplyDelete