Monday, August 10, 2009

My FIRST Best Friend


I learned all about best friends from my FIRST best friend, big brother Rick. He taught me to play fair, listen with your heart and hug like you mean it! He lives far away from me now but he continues to listen with his heart whenever I need his advise. We've both have had some curves in the road of life, but we encourage each other and love each other unconditionally like only a best friend can. In this picture, his smile and his hug tell me that he will be home from his first day of kindergarten soon, and that I'll be ok while he's gone. Here's a hug right back atcha Rick, I mean it !!!

2 comments:

  1. Roxi... I love this picture, YOU, and your little bloomers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much emotion in this pic... and yes the bloomers are pricless!

    ReplyDelete