Sunday, November 14, 2010

So many "firsts"

In anyone and everyone's life, there are FIRST experiences that will stand out in your lifes' memory forever. Some of the FIRSTS that we experience are challenges, some FIRSTS are funny little experiences and then there are the FIRSTS that change us forever by giving our life direction, purpose and meaning.

Levi Andrew is now a month old..and although he's still very new to this life, he has given so many people new FIRSTS !!!



For Melissa and Jason, a chance to see their future in the eyes of their beautiful son ! A future
that will be measured in hugs, smiles, and lessons learned for them all !! Such timy hands that have captures us all !!
A FIRST family "date". Just everyday events are more fun, because they're done together!
Levi makes Melissa and Jason a family with so much to look forward to !


Traditions that have been a part of Jasons' family , now have even more meaning . Again, Melissa and Jason are experiencing a FIRST in Levi's traditions and many more as the years
go by.



Grandpa Rick and I experience being FIRST time Grandparents. A gift that we receive with all of our hearts !

Looking into a Grandchilds' eyes for the FIRST time.....Priceless !


Experiencing seeing our children become parents for the FIRST time and being able to share
the meaning of being a mother is something that my heart has been aching for....I've so missed my own mother for so many years and now I feel like my life has come full circle as I am so blessed to be able to share those "mom" moments with Melissa that have been missing in my life ! I can't explain the happiness and contentment that that gives me ! I love watching Melissa as she comforts her sweet baby Levi! She's a natural at mommyhood !!


A FIRST Halloween for Levi....




Being Levi's Grandmother with fun, cute Grandma Cheryl is wonderful !!!



FIRST walks with Levi.....I know that they will have many adventures to come.....How fun it will be to see this cute little family as they continue with many more FIRSTS !!



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little family! They do have so much to look forward too! First roll over, sit up, steps, tooth, ear infection, words, and so so many more! I can't wait to hear about ALL of them along the way! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete