Monday, November 15, 2010

Just can't help myself

I just can't help myself......everytime I see these pictures of Chad and Selena, I can't help but smile !! They are adorable ! I can't say which is my favorite picture....they're all beautiful to me.

Everytime I see pictures of these two, I think about how they met....and the coincidence that brought them together.



I give Selena so much credit for making such a big leap of faith....moving across country, leaving all that she had known, to be with Chad.


I LOVED (and still do) watching Chad grow into an incredible man, who could suddenly see his future; a wonderful future, knowing that beautiful and loving Selena wanted to be with HIM, and loved HIM ! Chad wanted to be everything he could be so that he could make a good life with Selena; to make her proud and to make her happy that she would be his wife.
I just can't help myself.... I LOVE that Selena is my sons' wife, and I LOVE that she loves our family and shares her wonderful family with us ! I LOVE that Chad is Selena husband because I know how much he loves and adores her. And I know how much we love and adore her too.
I just can't help myself....I LOVE that they have each other and that they have brought so much happiness to my life !! I just can't help myself....thinking of these two makes me smile !



1 comment:

  1. You really just can't help yourself... It's hopeless because you are so happy the your son is so happy and that Selena is so happy!! Can I tell you... I am happy for them too!! WHY? Because I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!

    ReplyDelete