Sunday, November 21, 2010

A man to celebrate

A man to celebrate.....He was the FIRST born. An absolutely beautiful baby with big dimples, long eyelashes and so photogenic...but he was also the first baby, so we grew up together in a sense. I was so blessed, he grew so beautifully and was so sweet and loving ! Today, I see the man, and I once again, can't believe how incredibly lucky and blessed that I am, to have such a wonderful son !!!

He loves his family
He loves sharing with his family


He makes me proud to be his mom, today and every day !


He loves learning....from his dad, learning about fixing things . He loves his home


If there are children around, you'll find him playing, wrestling or just holding them on his lap...he loves kids and he loves his pets. He's kind, and loving...children are drawn to him.
What an incredible daddy he will make some day !


He is so many "things", but I'm so very very glad that he's my son ! A son that I adore and cherish and today I wish him the very best birthday and today I thank him for making me a mom
32 years ago ! I love you Chad, today and always !!!

2 comments:

  1. He is still adorable Roxi! Happy Birthing Day to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when i was young and he would let me ride with him one his quad. and he would do wheelies like crazy with me...

    ReplyDelete