Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One of "THOSE" times

It's just one of those times, when I sit back and am amazed at all the goodness in my life !! First of all, I'm so grateful to have a mate to share all of this goodness with. Someone who has seen the worst in me, and still loves me; someone who knows that even in those "worst" parts of me, is a person worth loving :) !




There's the couple who have shown me new ways to grow, learn and become "whoever" you want to be.


The incredible friends who always make even the simplest of times, a special time, just because they share so eagerly and lovingly !


The couple who have taught me to never give up on what you're wanting ! Their persistence and support of one another always amazes me !!!


The beautiful little star in my life, who gives new meaning to the word LOVE....



It's just one of "those" times when I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.....
Just one of "those" times when I can't believe how very lucky I am !!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this post!! From the pictures to the words and all the way to the end! Roxi, You deserve all these gifts and more! I love you, dear friend! You are BEYOND lucky...you are loved!

    ReplyDelete