Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life is good

What a lucky guy I am ! I LOVE travelling with my mommy and daddy. Guess what...we're off to a Chiropractic seminar in .........Orlando, Fla. DISNEY WORLD ! Yeah !






These menus can be so overwhelming .....





Mommy is so sweet..she brought me to some meetings...I started listening really well to the speaker, but really, I just wanted to snuggle my mommy! She's the best speaker and best chiropractor along with my daddy! I'm so proud of them !





Oh my goodness...Daddy time is always awesome! Daddy is so fun to be with ! He bought me this cool inflatable ring to float around in ! I LOVE it !



Orlando was awesome....I made it home just in time to celebrate my 6 month birthday. Can
you tell that I love hats? I also love this pillow that my Gebbie made to match my awesome favorite blanket made by Gebbie and my MeMe , Diana !! Life is good !!




2 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute! Looks like some fun was had at the convention too! I miss that little face of his! Glad you got to drive in to see them last weekend! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete