Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tulsa Travel


Heading to Tulsa .......



I can't wait to have time with Selena to chat, and to listen and to learn about their plans for their June arrival of Baby boy M !


To see Chad...bake some goodies for him, some favorite meals, to walk around the lake together, and to share some fun stories of his "baby days" and my first time mom experiences!
To be a part of their lives, just to be there, to paint the babys' room, to visit their friends and family....and to be able to hug them ! I know it will be wonderful !!



2 comments:

  1. Give my love to the parents to be... I can't wait to see Selena in a few weeks!! Such an exciting time! Safe travels, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! so glad you get some time with the other Murts. Cant wait to all be together! :)
    Thank god Lesjaks are so welcoming! Love you Meme :)

    ReplyDelete