Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh Boy, THIS boy !!!






Oh boy, THIS boy.......Really, I don't know where to start ! He isn't my blood, but I , like SO many, LOVE him ! The smile, that special little GLOW ! It's his HUGE, loving heart that seems to just grab you ! Oh, and not to mention his beautiful eyes ! He has such COMPASSION and understanding way beyond his years. He just seems to KNOW when someone needs a hug, needs their hand held . I've heard it said, many times, that "children are a gift from God". Well, HE definitely IS, and I thank God for him today and every day ! Oh, and thank you too to Cyle, Bridget and Meme and family ! He is such a joy ! Oh boy, THIS boy is Cayden ! And he truly is a gift to all who is fortunate enough to meet him !! He has captured my heart !









3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet Roxi~ He is such a love, isn't he? I am so lucky to have a friend like you, who loves my children and even their children, as much as I do!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxi! You always have the kindest words...Cayden loves his Roxi!! He is definitely one of a kind... and I'm so glad others see it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE IS SOOO Sweet! I've thought of him so much since our little visit.. and your right.. I just had a few hours with him.. he was so impressionable! Its going to be fun to watch him grow and continue to "wow" us all with his charm!

    ReplyDelete