Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Little star of mine...you're going to make it shine...

It's a very special day today: June 4, 2015.

Our very adorable Audriella was born on this day and today is her 2nd birthday !

Dear Audriella, my littlest shining star....

You have brightened my life and those of many others these past 2 years.
Your big, beautiful eyes rarely miss a thing, as you study and learn about
all the new things in your world.  Amazing is a word that truly describes
you !  You may be the youngest little Murtaugh, but you manage to keep
in with all your bigger Murtaugh/Sonners cousins, and charm your way
into all of our hearts.  You are precious to me, little Audriella and your
light shines so brightly today and all the days to come...it's a privilege
to be your nana/nanny and I can't wait to see all that you do and add to
the world in the years to come !  I love you so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment