Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Best

Happy Mothers's Day to the most incredible moms that I know !

Melissa, watching you with Levi is like sunshine ... you light up and it's so evident the joy and love that you feel for him !  I love hearing your giggles in the background of the videos of Levi that you send to us. Holding Levi is like holding YOU and that brings sunshine into my heart too.


Selena, I've watched you grow from a new bride, learning about your husband and our family, to an incredible, and intuitive mom.  Everytime I'm with you and Grayer, I feel  new love and respect for the beautiful person that you are.  Happy 1st Mothers' Day !

Motherhood is a joy that we all three share...and is one more powerful  and meaningful link in our lives that we will never outgrow.  Thank you for the greatest joy that you have brought to my life through your children !  Enjoy your day Mel and Selena !  You are the BEST !



1 comment:

  1. I love the line... holding Levi is like holding You! Beautiful Roxi! Both Selena and Mel know what a treasure they have in YOU! Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete