Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tulsa Time

Before this year, I never knew that being a Grandma could be so much fun ! I'm the "airport" Grandma. I fly to Tulsa to visit sweet Grayer and his family ! Just look at this cute little grin and his "smiling" eyes ! He looks so much like his mommy, but I see a bit of his daddy in his eyes and his dimples !


Grayer is busy growing and he's even cute when he's sleeping !!


Grayer is off to a good start on his hat collection. This one is his Uncle Charlies'.
Seeing Chad with his little boy, just melts my heart !


Watching Selena grow to be such a great mom is fun to see. She's amazing and Grayer is such a lucky little boy to have such a great mom!


Fun times at home. Every LITTLE thing that Grayer does is new and incredible to witness ! Nothing like having an encouraging fan club !



Just in wonder of everything !




Chilling out just like Daddy !




And it's THIS smile that gets to the heart of me every time....I'm so fortunate to be able to have Tulsa Time !!


2 comments:

  1. How very sweet he is! You are so very lucky to able to travel and visit! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and posts :) We LOVE having you here! You are way more than the "airport grandma" I've watched Grayer become so attached to you these past weeks.... it's always going to be sweet sweet reunions when we get together... but even far away..he has a twinkle in his eye for you... your voice and your sweet love!

    ReplyDelete