Saturday, January 8, 2011

Not just a day at the beach




Not just ANY day at the beach.....It's Christmas Eve and we are enjoying the beautiful day together.... This is our version of O-H-I-O "shadow style".




The guys are fishing...Jason too .... Dad was the first one (and ONLY one), I think, that caught
a fish.
Needless to say, the sun was bright, a nice break from Tulsa and New Jersey snowy days !


Levi's first trip to the beach, he loved the sound of the waves and even got his toes in the
water, just for a quick minute, it was REALLY cold !!!


Levi...enjoying the idea of being able to just lay in the sun....


Chad and Selena and "Baby M" ....we can't wait to Meet him/her....and babys' mommy and
daddy are so very excited to be parents !! I can't wait to be "Baby M's" Grandma ! My arms
will be reaching out to hold him/her in June :) !!!


It wasn't just a day at the beach....it was a GREAT family day at the beach ! It was so great to
have Auntie Robbin with us too ! I LOVED it !!!!



1 comment:

  1. Roxi... I love all those pictures! What fun memories you are making at Christmas time with your little family!! Your GROWING family! I can't wait to meet Baby M too! I am hoping for a boy~ a buddy for Levi since they will be so close in age, wouldn't that be nice?? Love to you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete