Friday, April 2, 2010

New Jersey TIme

Ah, a time to do just fun, everyday things with daughter Missy and her husband Jason. I certainly don't take these opportunities for granted. The weather was fantastic, so we took advantage of being outside whenever we could. Missy and her other mother Cheryl are planting some seeds in tiny "window sill" pots. Missy's face is even a little sun-kissed.
Jason has become quite the sought out educator and speaker. He has a group of eager learners
at one of his many seminars held after all day of working. He's captivating and very at ease, very fun to be in his audience !
Missy and I, along with 3 friends/co-workers, attend a health fair . She really loves being a chiropractor and sharing what she knows with people. It's wonderful seeing Missy and Jason so passionate about what they do...and it's just as wonderful, seeing others' benefit from what the two of them teach.
Ah...and I absolutely loved seeing Missy relax and have some time to day dream and enjoy
their beautiful back yard !
It was hard to leave New Jersey knowing that it would be awhile before I see them again. But
my heart is full of sweet memories ! Thanks to Missy and Jason for making me feel so at home with them !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I love the last picture of Missy! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with Missy and Jason! I can't wait to see their new home this summer with you!!

    ReplyDelete