Monday, January 4, 2010

The BIGGEST little brother

A brother I adore, a brother who is one of my "most favorite people in the world!" I wish that I could share him with everyone - - he's just that awesome!

Five years separate us , me being the oldest of the two. I always remember him as a very busy, creative little soul. One who spoke few words but they always packed a punch . So much is still true of the little soul who has grown so beautifully into an incredible father, husband AND brother ! He's a "quiet leader" who listens, sorts and shares.....I HONESTLY do adore him....and feel so very fortunate to have him in MY life and the lives of my children and husband!

Melissa (Missy, Mel, Dr. Mel), adores him too as you can see. He travelled far to share her special day with her and us, her family! It meant more then we could say, to have him with us!!
My BIGGEST little brother who has a BIG place in my heart, always !!

1 comment:

  1. Tell us more, tell us more... something about your Mama maybe? I love your little stories. You take after your grandma with your story telling. Make this your journal... start when you were little! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete